Wednesday, July 15, 2020

"Christmas In July"

Hello to my crafty friends, followers and viewers.
Welcome to Wednesday.  What are you making? 
My little fingers are doing so many things and nothing is complete enough to share except for this card that I made early this morning for Splitcoaststampers.
I'm working on using infusible inks on T-shirts; I'm trying to finish the pages to a mini album; I have scrapbook pages to make...time is okay, I just can't seem to finish one item.  Where did I get this idea of multitasking in crafting?  I think I just need to slow down and smell the tea.
I manage to use the sketch SC810 from Splitcoaststampers to make a Christmas card that will go in my Soldier Box.
Here is a picture of my card:
entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I've used Neenah white cardstock; mint green from PaperandMore; a few pieces from Authentique and the picture from Hunkydory.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: