Thursday, July 9, 2020

"My Christmas In July Is Off To A Slow Start"

Hello friends, followers and viewers.
It's a great rainy, wind blowing Thursday in my neck of the world.  Thunder is rolling already and it is not even 12 noon.  Whatever weather mass that we receive from the south, is approaching quick and fierce. 
This post is going to be short because of the weather condition...How are you coming along with making cards or other projects for "Christmas In July"?   I thought I would have made at least seven cards by now but to no avail, it hasn't happen.  My craft floor is full of paper and Christmas dies and stamps ready to be applied and crafted into something for the Christmas season.  It's not happening as fast as I thought.  Each day, I'm stopped by something else...like this mini album that I am also trying to make.  I want to get both projects done and then I simply go back to a general card because I have those items on and near my desk.  I was determined to get one (Christmas card) done today.  I used the simplest die from TH and some "Christmas-like-colored cardstock.  Nothing fancy, just something simple.  I've done it...making Christmas In July card #2.
Enjoy:
Christmas Wishes
made with Sizzix Woodlands and Tonic Studio die

Enjoy
made with photo from ITD rice paper and Prima Capri paper
I used the sketch SC809 from Splitcoast Stampers

Happy Birthday
using cardstock from Ciao Bella Microcosmos


Think Happy Thought
using card base from Anna Griffin; tag from TH; stamp from Stampers Anonymous; butterflies from BoBunny
This will be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Have a beautiful, blessed and prosperous day.  Do something fun if it is no more than to sit, relax and reflect on the goodness of God!

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Lois, no worries I’m sure your Christmas in July card mojo will kick in soon! Nice start, I have only made one but hope to do more this week. Take care and continue to be safe.