Wednesday, September 23, 2020

"A Day Of Sharing"

 Happy Wednesday to all my family, friends, followers and visitors.

It has been a while since I last posted.  I cannot understand what is happening.  I'm retired, check.  I'm at home and not going out in this pandemic, check.  I make card almost everyday, check.  I don't know why I'm leaving my first love behind.  I don't tell my stories as frequently as I want to.  It is so easy to post to Instagram without writing a commentary.  I must do better.  I must.

Here are all the cards you have missed:

This was last week card for my bible journaling.
I'm not really into Halloween with the ghost, goblins and witches.  Usually I will make a few and I mean a few cards in this category.  Here is one that features fairies and butterflies.  The butterflies are stamped and the fairies are die cuts.
Monday, in our area, one would have thought it was winter.  Instead of sweater weather, we had to generally put on a light to medium coat to stay warm.  I stayed wrapped in a warm, heavy sweater while playing in my craft room.  Not really ready for this kind of weather, I had to say goodbye to summer because we will not see 90 degree temps for another nine months.
Here we are again on another Wednesday and another bible journaling card.  I've had a song playing in my head since the weekend..."When it is all over, I shall wear a crown".  To get this tune out of my head, I found some stamps in my collection and made this card.  I used puff paint and gold glitter drops to highlight the images.  https://youtu.be/zxPuK1xfcDg
This will show up over at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining me today.  I'm sending you a hug and some love,
Lois


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Stunning card, Lois. You are always so creative and I always enjoy seeing your wonderful art. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenges. Every time I stop by your blog I enjoy myself so much and feel so grateful to have you join us. I hope you're having a great week, staying safe and healthy, and having lots of fun in your craft room.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog. Come visit some time.