Wednesday, September 16, 2020

"Becoming Fall-ish"

 Hello everyone on this Wednesday, September 16, 2020.  We are almost there.  Where is there, you might ask?   One, we are here in the middle of this week...almost there, the weekend.  Two, we are here in the middle of the month...also there, October.  Three and the last one, we are one here six days before our calendars officially say the first day of Autumn....It's Fall Y'all.

Do you love this season of the year.  I know that if you lived in climates that stay hot and or warm all year round...you've never experienced the cool crisp weather...sweater and light coats  weather.  You've never experienced the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees.  Where I live, this is the most beautiful time of the year to see how the colors of nature change.  It is more drastic than spring.  Footballs are kicked around and it makes menopause for older women more manageable.  So it's Fall-ish and I have cards for this occasion.

Using a bible verse to go with my fall images...Psalm 45:5  
This has been a year.  Some good things and some uncomfortable things happened and we still have three more months to go before the end of 2020.  What could happen that will upset the country more than it already has?  Let's forget those things which are behind us and step into new things.
Now, this is a step up from the first fall-ish card.  I wanted to fill my basket full of goodies...pumpkins, leaves, acorns and berries.  Hello...let the season overflow into your life.
 and scrapbook.com
This card is one that I did for Splitcoaststampers.  The sketch for this week is SC819.  I used paper from Stamperia Blue Land to make this card.  I will also save it for a Christmas card.

Get ready, get ready, get  ready, fall is felt already in the air but its official date is September 22, 2020.
Thanks so much for supporting my work.  Please come again to see what I have to share with you.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Treva said...

Love your latest cards, especially the Fall themed ones! I am looking forward to the new season, not sure why but maybe it'll calm some of the impurities in the air! Take care and continue to be safe.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards as always!!!