Monday, November 16, 2020

"Sharing Cards I Have Made"

 Hello family, friends, followers and viewers on this November 16, 2020.

How are you doing?  Are you preparing for Thanksgiving or are you following the state's guidelines of only fellowshipping with your immediate family?  I'm torn between staying at home or traveling to my daughter's house in NC.  She wants me and her father to have dinner with her and her family.  I simply asked her  if she had heard the recommendation of not inviting other people over in her air space.  Mask are required and we will social distance ourselves as much as possible.

I'm working on creating cards but I'm not sharing them regularly on this site.  Today, I'm taking the opportunity to show you what I've made and hope you get some inspiration:


These were the last two birthday cards from my "birthday card week".




All of last week, November 9-13 was devoted to making Thank You cards.
This week's theme is Prayer/Praying For You.  This is today's card.  It will be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.
I join the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers each Wednesday when I can.  I played along last week for SC826.  Here I went back to a Christmas card to add to my personal stash.

I hope you enjoyed the view today.  It was a pleasure creating these to share with others.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Your cards are beautiful as always!!!