Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"Using The Sketch From Splitcoaststampers"

 Happy Wednesday, February 3, 2021.  

Most people will say happy "hump day".  We've made it to the middle of the week in the second month of the year.  Only eleven more days before Valentine's Day.  The whole entire month is a celebration of black history.  You may or may not participate in knowing anything about this side of history taking into the account of how people are reacting in the world today.  Black lives matter as well as all lives matter.  We are either children of God or children of the devil.  I love God and I am not ashamed to tell you so.  I am also an African American (this may shock some people) in which I am not ashamed to tell you so.  I embrace both of these characteristics. 

Today, I am thankful to all that is going on in my life...the good, the bad, and the ugly.  To help me to focus and feel good about what is going on is to give God the praise.  He has it all in control.  Remember yesterday, I wrote about God has prepared you for this fight.  I'm fighting something in my life at the present time and I can look up, smile and say "I know that was you, God!  Thank you!  Can you do the same?

Here is my share for today...

I've used a combination of paper: Recollections pink, PaperandMore pearlescent green, Prima Capri.  Flowers and the butterfly are from 49 and Market Vintage Shades.  The chipboard frame is from Littlebirdie.  I used a TCW stencil over the top of the cardstock while using Distress Oxide abandoned coral.   This was the sketch given at Splitcoaststampers (SC839 for 2-3-2021).  This card will also be added to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com and on my Pinterest account.  You may find it floating around on Instagram and on Scrapbook.com.  

Thanks for viewing here and continuing to support this blog.

Lois

 

1 comment:

Ginny Maxam said...

Such an elegant card with beautiful embellishments! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT