Wednesday, July 14, 2021

"It's My Wednesday Share...Come See"

 Hello, hello, hello, crafters, visitors, followers, and viewers.  Happy, happy Wednesday, July 14, 2021 to you.  I hope you are enjoying whatever activity you are involved with.  If you're on the east coast in the USA I hope you're staying hydrated and limiting yourself from the direct sunlight.  If you are in the triple digit region of the USA where temps are more than one hundred degrees, please be safe.  

How many of you saw, heard or read about Richard Bronson flying into space?  Would you want to take that trip?  I believe the price tag to go is $250,000.00.  I could really do a lot more with that amount of money than to spend it on a trip to see space.  That is just me.  I've been on a plane several times and I'm not sure a trip like that would be my cup of tea or coffee (smile at me).  If you can afford it and would like the adventure, then have a go at it.  Get ready and be the ???? person in line.

I always try to share at least once a week.  I have dropped so far down from posting constantly on a daily basic.  Life happens and I just can't get myself back to what I used to do.  Anyway, it is Wednesday and I'm trying to share some cards with you.  Take a look and be inspired.:

This was my "fun crafting day" last Thursday.  I like doing funny projects like this every so often.  If you happen to see Collage Paper and die cut books from Studio Light (art by Marlene), then, have some fun creating.  That's what I used.
I've been inspired by a lot of crafters on Instagram posting their selections from Dollar Tree.  I was surprise to find a minimal selection of items at our local store.  I'll keep checking to see if new items will be stocked in the future.  I found this lovely sticker sheet and made a nice card to send to the soldiers.
This beauty was made with a die from Honey Bee Stamps and a die cut from 
AliExpress.  The coneflower has about three layers.  I used foam tape to give each one dimension before placing them on this card.  I used diamond glaze to adhere seed beads to the top.
As you can see, the planter and the butterfly are from Sizzix (Tim Holtz) .  The background is watercolor paper.  Those flowers came from Little Birdie.
My first "Christmas in July 2021 card.  Lace, a Sizzix flower die as well as the "Merry Christmas die" from Sizzix,  makes this card an eye catcher.  This will be shared on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.som.
It's Wednesday and I always try to participate with the ladies at Splitcoaststampers.  Today's sketch is SC862.  I used paper from Heartfelt Creation along with Sizzix die cuts to make this card.
I hope one or serval cards will inspire you to create.  I'm interested in seeing your Christmas in July creations.  Please share and tag me so that I can be inspired.
Thanks once again for the love,
Lois


No comments: