Friday, July 30, 2021

Making Fancy Fold Cards...Enjoy

 Hello to my crafty friends, followers, viewers and family.  Today is  going well and I'm happy I could get a chance to share with you again.  Have you had a great time crafting for "Christmas In July".  Due to issues that were more important to my health, I didn't get a chance to do as many projects that I wanted to make.  I made cards but not the jewelry or the planners.

All this week (I know I didn't post last week), I've been working with different "fancy fold cards".  I've search Pinterest or saw some posted on Instagram that other people had made.  I want you to take a look and be inspired with what I made.  By the way, the week before was all about those "Christmas In July" cards:


A "bendi" fold card for the Songs of the Sea.
Here comes "JOY" for Christmas.  Do you notice the TH dies (man, woman, trees).  The deer are from Heartfelt Creation
I was inspired by Christina Griffith in making this card.  Baubles are nice to hand on the tree during the season.
It is amazing to turn shakers into your card making.  Let's jingle all the way to December. This was also a Wednesday sketch from Splitcoaststampers.
This looks complicated but is so easy to make.  The decorations may give you a little trouble if you're using some pretty paper.  
Another Christina Griffith inspired card.  This time I angled the rectangle on the two flaps.  
Another inspired card from the sketch provided by Splitcoaststampers.  
Christina Griffith used a diamond fold card in one of  her Youtube post.  I used the tutorial to make this "Believe In Yourself card.  It features the die from Honeybee and the bees from Aliexpress.
Here we go again with dies from Sizzix (TH).  The fun fold was found on Pinterest.  When you go to Pinterest, type in "fancy fold cards" in the search box and you will be amazed at the type of card tutorials that will help you out.
A Pinterest inspired "tower fun fold card".  I've seen Sam Calcott on Youtube use this fold.  She has dies  to make this fold (I didn't buy them).  Many Stampin Up demonstrators have used this fold so if you can find one that you're interested in, just follow their tutorial without buying the die.  You'll see this beauty on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thanks everybody for viewing with me today.  Please come again.  I wish you all the best this weekend.  Have a picnic or just relax.

Sending love,
Lois


No comments: