Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday Sharing

 Hello my crafty friends, family, visitors and viewers.  Happy Wednesday, August 4, 2021.  Schools are opening.  Vacations are over.  Summer has only a month to go.  Masks are still required as well as vaccinations.  Are you overjoyed or sad about any of these things?

I maybe a little sad because as soon as we were preparing to spend time away from home, the Delta variant became rapid and spreading fast.  So, another summer in my neighborhood.  I'd rather be safe than laid up in the hospital or morgue.  I'm satisfied crafting and that makes me happy.

It's Wednesday and I'm sharing projects for your inspiration:

This is my Splitcoaststampers card for sketch SC865.  I own only two stamp sets from StampinUp and I use the "Beautiful You" one to create this card.  I pulled out my watercolor brushes and created the scene to go with the lady.  I've always loved this image and use it most of the time during the summer.
For my August birthday people, I made this card for their celebration.  It has to be for a lady due to the color scheme.  Men are into pink but not as much as the world has focused on this color for little girls and women.
If you don't know by now, there are numerous crafting items at the Dollar Tree Store.  To my astonishment, I wish they were there when I first started crafting.  My checking account would have more money and my crafting space would not look as if I'm a hoarder.   These are stickers from that store used with an embossing folder and metallic markers.  Check this one out at https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I know many of you have heard of Tattered Lace by now.  If not, I learned about this company by watching CreateandCraft (crafting show on TV).  Here, I've used a die, paper and embossing folder from their magazine to make this fun fold card.

Until the next time, I hope you saw something to inspire your creativity.
Sending love your way,
Lois


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lois!
Your cards are always such a blessing to me, and I'm SO grateful to have you share them in our challenges. Thanks for playing along, and have a great week. May God bless you and meet your needs according to His riches in glory. He is ALL we need. Thanks again for playing along and have a wonderful day.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com