Thursday, August 12, 2021

I've Been Busy, What About You?

 Happy, happy Thursday, August 12, 2021.   You can't guess how many times I typed and deleted "Wednesday" before I could get the day correct.  I am/was so accustomed to posting on Wednesdays that I thought it was yesterday.  I'm not slipping into oblivion, I just for a few seconds thought that since I was posting to this blog, it was Wednesday and not Thursday.  Retirement also has something to do with not knowing or remembering what day of the week it is unless a calendar is close by.  I find myself looking at my calendar often to see what day of the week it is and still sometimes I get it wrong.

Something I don't get wrong is sharing my creations with you for inspiration.  Take a look and find something that you can create or just enjoy:

I watched Sam Calcott on Youtube make a card similar to this one.  Here card said "Merry Christmas" which had more letters on it.  She stated that the card we/I make could be cut down to accommodate the words we/I selected.  Look over on https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.  I'm sharing over there.
This is another Pinterest-inspired card.  Search Pinterest for fun fold cards.  There are so many inspired creations  to get us involved.
Another Sam Calcott inspired card.  Do I like her creating spirit and sharing?  Yes, I do.  I watch, take notes but make my own version for my satisfaction.
This is my week to try to use a lady on each card I make.  Also, I wanted to find an inspirational quote to share with people who are going through life.
Woman, yes.  Pinterest inspired, yes.  Inspirational quote, yes.
You can guess the drill...woman, Pinterest inspired, and quote. 
This one was made for the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge for 8-11-2021.

Thanks for your time, talent and viewing.

Love you,

Lois

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Treva said...

Yes, busy indeed with more beautiful cards; I need to play with my Julie Nutting dolls. Happy Friday!