Monday, January 24, 2022

"Hello, hello, hello Beautiful People"

 Hello family, friends, followers, viewers, and visitors.  I am so excited to post with you all today (January 24, 2022).  Happy new year to all of you.  I hope things are going well with you all.  It has been almost a month since my last post.  Let me bring you up to date on what has happened.  We celebrated Christmas with my daughter and her family (husband, child, in-laws).  We spent the night in NC and came home on that Sunday morning.  My oldest daughter who lives in Florida came home on the 5th of January and stayed until the 19th of January.  We had fun being mother and daughter and catching up on things.  Deaths in the community did occur due to Covid and old age.  I crafted as usual and posted to other sites.  I even tried to do something different (jewelry making).  

Today, according to the National calendar, it is National Compliment Day.  What is that all about?  National Compliment Day on January 24th offers a wonderful way to brighten someone’s day or to give credit for a job well done!  Give an extra compliment annually on January 24th and any time one is deserved.   A compliment has a powerful effect. It can instill confidence in a child, or validate someone’s hard work.   A compliment not only improves the receiver’s mood, but it also says something about the giver. It tells them you noticed. Whether we recognize someone’s achievement or their classic style, a compliment can go a long way.  To give a great compliment, first be sincere. People have a way of knowing when we are fake. If you don’t mean it, it’s worse than getting a thoughtless birthday gift.

I compliment all of you for your continued support of my projects.  You have been so sweet and loveable.  Here are all the crafting items I completed since our last encounter:


Valentine Day cards





I'm trying to make jewelry.  It is fun putting the beads together to make necklaces and bracelets.  I might think about selling something this year.
This card is for my bible journaling.  It has the topic that our Pastor wants us to focus on for the 2022 year.   I like to make something that helps me to keep up with what we are studying.  It gives me a visual picture of the topic.  I will add this one to https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

Thank you for your kindness,
Lois


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow beautiful work as always!!!