Wednesday, July 22, 2020

"Fascinated With Slim Line Cards"

Hello friends, followers, and visitors.
Happy Wednesday, July 22, 2020.  I will not complain about the weather.  It is hot and humid with a heat index that tells you to stay hydrated and inside if you can.  That's exactly where I've been.  I've only ventured out to put trash in the trash can and have found things to do inside.
I have found a love for slim line cards.  Don't worry.  It is only going to last a short while.  I recently bought envelopes for the regular  4.25 x 5.5; 6 x 6;  and 5 x 7 cards.  I can't have a bunch of envelopes sitting around without using them.  That's the reason I said this fascination with slim line cards will not last long.
Since it is still Christmas in July, I've made some cards to share with you also.  I'm getting another box ready to send off to the soldiers before the deadline for Christmas cards.
Take a look at what has been posted to Instagram and other places:
entry for https://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

a card posted to Instagram

a card for Splitcoaststampers SC811

a card that was posted on Instagram
Thanks for your time and your view.  Keep safe from the virus as well as from the heat.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

2 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

What a lovely group of cards, I love them all especially the card with bird and flowers! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Treva said...

More beautiful cards, I see you are adding to your holiday stash of cards.